Shipping and return policy
Purchases made at nybkusa.com are inclusive of FREE SHIPPING for US orders only. For international orders, there will be a shipping fee. Depending on your location the price will vary. There is no minimum order requirement, simply add your items to the cart and check out.
RETURN & EXCHANGE
NYBK gladly accepts returns & exchanges if you are not completely satisfied with your item.
NYBK carefully examines and packs products for a safe delivery. However, if you find any damage with the product upon its arrival, we will provide an exchange for a new one free of charge. Customers may return or exchange items within 30 days of purchase, if they are not satisfied with their frames. Unfortunately, we are currently unable to offer a 'free try on and return' option, therefore, with the exception of damaged items, the customers will be responsible for all shipping costs related to their purchase.
The following reasons below cannot qualify for return or exchange:
- Scratches on Demo Lenses: demo lenses are installed for the purpose of holding the frame shape and are not recommended to be worn. You need to either change them to your prescription lenses or take out the demo lenses for style purposes.
- Unbalanced Frames/Nosepad Position: Handmade frames, especially acetate frames may become slightly unbalanced during storing/shipping. This can be easily adjusted by heating and tweaking. The nosepad position should also be adjusted to fit your face shape. A detailed guideline on how to adjust will be included in your package when ordered.
- Customized prescription/blue light lens installed frames are non-refundable/exchangeable.
NYBK is not held responsible for:
- Mistakes made by USPS
- Wrong addresses given by customers
- Damage to package by postal service
- PO box issues
- Stolen packages after delivery
If you need further assistance or have any questions, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.